At Swansea Women’s Aid we welcome the involvement of volunteers as their input allows us to provide more opportunities and better services for women and children. What can be gained from volunteering?
- Improve job opportunities
- Invaluable work experience
- Helps build self confidence and self esteem
- Training opportunities
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Put existing strengths and skills to good use
What we ask from our volunteers?
- To be committed, reliable and trustworthy
- Empathy with our mission and aims
- Respect and confidentiality
- Have not accessed any domestic abuse provision for at least the last year.
To register your interest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01792 644683