Working for us:
There are no live vacancies at present.
Swansea Woman’s Aid;
- Offers dynamic, innovative services to women and children experiencing violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence (VAWDASV).
- Is a Disability Confident Committed Employer and has a number of Mental Health First Aid colleagues
- Has been awarded the National Quality Service Standards accreditation via Welsh Women’s Aid, demonstrating excellence in specialist VAWDASV service delivery and governance.
- A generous reward package including annual pay increases, 25 days’ annual leave – which increase with service, plus 9 bank holidays (both pro rata)
- Encourages continuous staff development and access to training opportunities throughout the organisation
- Is run by women, for women and children
- Employees live and breathe SWA’s Mission, Vision, Values and Ethos, empowering ourselves and others to succeed
Do you want to be part of our journey?
We are committed to employing the right individuals for our roles, and ensuring SWA is the right fit for you. If you feel that any of our advertised roles need some degree of flexibility to fit around your work/life balance or that you would benefit from a training role in order to gain relevant experience, we encourage you to get in touch to discuss this before applying. All requests considered and adjustments applied where it is operationally viable to do so.